Whether you need a tracker for your insurance or see your fleet drivers brakes and driving styles we can help.
Introducing VSE's tracking service, S Track.
If you need to monitor your whole fleet of trucks, knowing who is driving what vehicle, what trailer they have, what temperature that trailer is at and how much fuel they currently have we have got you covered.
The system is also ideal for car sales that may wish to offer finance, where the car can be remotely immobilised should a payment be missed.
- Ultra compact unit with built in GPS, GSM and GPRS.
- Built in Lithium battery to protect against power interruption.
- Power interruption notification.
- Vehicle Tow away notification.
- Signal jamming notification
- Alarm trigger notification*
- Eco driving records
- Geo fencing
- Overspeed notification
- Driver recognition system
- linkable to all Bluetooth beacons
- Immobilisation (linked to driver recognition system)
- output for extra devices (vehicle lighting, radios, alarm integration, remote start etc…)
- Pager feature (send text message notifications faster)
- canbus integration including engine codes, fuel level etc…
- VSE’s soft kill remote immobilisation system.
- Remote starter kill
The system are based on a one year contract and can be purchased or rented, giving you the flexibility on both your upfront costs and your monthly costs.
Options we give
All the tracker services you need, all in one place.
We offer a wide range of services to meet every type of need.