Installed at your location, Installed in our workshop, Product only
Sigma S32 Thatcham 2-1 factory upgrade
£120.00 – £410.00
Do you want an alarm but don’t want the extra fob?
Do you just want to use your factory key?
Sigma’s S32 is a Thatcham cat 2-1 upgrade alarm which reads the cars deadbolt and unlock signals, or indicator flash pattern and will arm itself when the lock button is pressed on the factory fob and disarm itself when unlock is pressed.
These alarms are really small and easy to hide within the car, but they are feature-packed and can offer:
- Battery backup siren
- Bonnet, boot & doors instant trigger
- Starter cut upgradeable
- Ultrasonic interior protection
- Neg out when armed, and neg out when triggered for linking with trackers and pagers
- Optional keypad
It is also extendable with a wide range of accessories such as:
- Tilt sensor
- Glass break sensor
- Shock sensor (more accurate than the built-in one)
- Single stage microwave sensor (for use with convertible cars)
- Dual-stage microwave sensor giving warn away chirps
This unit is a Thatcham Cat2 to 1 insurance approved alarm, however, unless this is fitted by an approved fitter, no insurance certificate can be issued
Two-year manufacturer warranty
Fitting is available either at our workshop or onsite at your location.
Feel free to contact us to arrange a time and location