Do you want an alarm but don’t want the extra fob?
Do you just want to use your factory key?
The Autowatch 695 is a Thatcham cat 2-1 upgrade alarm which reads the cars canbus signals and will arm itself when the lock button is pressed on the factory fob and disarm itself when unlock is pressed.
These alarms are really small and easy to hide within the car, but they are feature-packed and can offer:
- Battery backup siren
- Bonnet, boot, doors & ignition instant trigger
- ultrasonic interior protection
- Autowatches bright blue LED
- Neg out when armed, and neg out when triggered for linking with trackers and pagers
It is also extendable with a wide range of accessories such as:
- Tilt sensor
- Glass break sensor
- Shock sensor
- Single stage microwave sensor (for use with convertible cars)
- Dual-stage microwave sensor giving warn away chirps
- Autowatch’s wireless contacts (perfect for motorhome lockers)
- Autowatch’s wireless PIR (giving internal protection in a load area or motorhome)
- Autowatch’s keyfob (incase your spare key does not have controls)
One of the most important parts of any alarm is the installation. Autowatch understands this and will only supply alarms to approved installers.
This is why you will not see a supply only option on any of our Autowatch products.
Fitting is available either at our workshop or onsite at your location. (home or office)
Feel free to contact us to arrange a time and location